Removing old nail polish can be a bit of a pain especially when you have several coats to take off. This is where Nail Polish Remover comes in. Each bag will hold an acetone soaked cotton wool pad securely and comfortably onto each nail with enough pressure to speed up the removal process.
It's the easiest tool out there for successfully removing all of the polish from each nail. Enjoy an at-home nail polish removal in an effortless, hands-free & pain-free way!
FREE YOUR HANDS: No more time-consuming cotton ball & slipping foil! These clips hold the cotton pads in place while freeing up your hands for other activities.
WITHOUT HURTING THE NAIL BED: Designed for fingers and toenails comfortable without hurting your nail bed.
COMPLETE NAIL GEL REMOVAL: Ensure cotton pads are in the correct position to perform complete nail gel removal, preventing nail gel residue. No need to take time for scrapping off the residue.
WIDE APPLICATIONS: Remove UV gel, acrylic, soak-off gel, nail tips, and nail polish quickly and easily. Suitable for both professional nail art & home use.
How to use:
- Step 1. Break the seal of the gel with sanding file. The top layer must be completely removed.
- Step 2. Open the gel remover and wrap the foil around fingers immediately to ensure the product does not evaporate and the heat is insulated in the wrap.
- Step 3. Soak the nail for 5 minutes then check the status.
- Step 4. Remove the wrap from the fingers and gently push the product off of nails with pusher & remover.
- 1x Box ( 50pcs) Nail Polish Remover