🌿 100% Safe for Sensitive Skin WaxBean 🌱
Want to wax facial hair or other areas but too worried because you have sensitive skin?
This is the perfect product for you. Just take a few notices before waxing and just make all the facial/ body hair goes away.
𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏:
- Make sure your skin is thoroughly washed
- Moisturize skin areas before waxing
- Carefully read instructions after-wax
- No make-up in 72 hours after waxing
- Product Name: Hair Removal Wax Kit
- Rated Power: 100W
- Rated Voltage: 110-240V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Suitable skin type: any skin type
- Usage: remove facial hair and body hair
- 100% new and HIGH-QUALITY product
- Melting wax treatment machine is the special ingredient for medical paraffin solvents heating heat treatment machine
- Suitable for hard, strip and paraffin waxing
On & off switch which is available to adjust the temperature for perfect
- Powerful for hair removal, instant depilatory, no toxic ingredient and no pain
- Can be used on all areas of the body and sensitive skin
- Both men and women can be used
- 1 x 100g Hair Removal Wax Beans
- 1 x Depilatory Wax Heater
- 1 x 10Pcs Wooden Waxing Spatulas
- Before use, make sure the skin is absolutely clean and moisturized
- Put the quantity you need wax beans into the wax heater
- Fully melt the wax, it will take around 10 mins
- Using a spatula, put the wax onto the direction of hair growth
- Wait for around 10-20s for it to cool down, after the wax hardens then take it off at the opposite direction of hair growth
1. When using this wax, the edges are slightly thicker and easy to remove.
2. Before the wax is removed, click it several times to check that it has been set up and ready to be removed.
3. The heat from the wax helps to open the hair follicles, making the removal process less painful. The wax stays on the skin until it hardens when it begins to cool contracts and seize the hair.
4. Because of this strong clamping, hair is pulled directly from the root, and because wax sticks only to the hair (not skin), hot waxing is actually more cordial to the skin!
5. Maintenance instructions: stored at low temperatures.